Sometimes a song you enjoy listening to just doesn’t sound right. When you look at the track’s channel, you’ll notice that it’s a mono track with a dull sound. Stereo tracks sound far superior and are far more convenient. Continue reading if you want to convert your mono track to a stereo track.
1. Download Audacity. Go to the Audacity download page and select and install the version for your computer.
2. Open Audacity.
3. Go to open on the top left and search for the mono track you want to convert.
4. Go to tracks. Select add new and then click on stereo track.
5. Select the two tracks. Touch Ctrl and A at the same time.
6. Go to tracks again. Click mix and render.
7. Export it. Click file and then export your track and save it as .mp3.
Creative Commons License