Here you will learn how to Export a track in Audacity.
(Assuming you have Imported a track to Audacity but don’t know how to Export it)
1. When you’re finished with your soundtrack, click the yellow square (stop) near the top. This is done so that you can access all of the functions.
2. Click “File”, then “Export”.
3. A “Save as” box will appear, rename your track to whatever you want to call it e.g. ‘My Song’
4. If you want your track to be in .WAV format click “Save”.
5. You don’t need to do this if you’ve already completed the previous step… If you want to save your track in a format other than.WAV, click ‘Save as Type.’ A drop down list will appear with a variety of formats to choose from. Select the desired format and then press the ‘Save’ button.
Creative Commons License